A free-standing, relocatable chemical storage and containment structure. The structure includes the following components for storage of flammable or combustible liquids and other hazardous materials.
- Dimensions: 104”L X 66”W X 96”H
- Store up to Six (6) 55 Gallon Drums
• Factory Mutual System (“FM”) Approved & Labeled.
• Exterior Wall Construction: Weatherproof unitized noncombustible steel construction fabricated from welded & corrosion-protected structural & heavy gauge steel sheets for maximum durability, weather resistance & rigidity
• Roof/Ceiling Construction: Weatherproof unitized noncombustible steel construction, same as exterior walls, fabricated from continuously welded heavy gauge steel roof sheets for maximum durability, weather resistance & rigidity. Roof/ceiling assembly permanently attached to exterior walls.
• 54”W, steel door located on front wall of building. Door hardware consists of a 3-point locking system.
• Screened Air Vent(s): Air inlet vent(s) equipped with louvers and screens. The vent openings are arranged to provide air movement and prevent accumulation of hazardous vapors.
• Building Base: Open channel construction for forklift and/or crane slings and under building inspections.
• Internal Spill Containment Capacity: Minimum 25% of total storage capacity. Surpasses regulatory and Factory Mutual requirements for spill containment.
• Interior Finish: High solids, chemical-resistant epoxy coating with a white aliphatic polyurethane topcoat.
• Exterior Finish: High solids, chemical-resistant epoxy undercoat with a heat reflective white aliphatic polyurethane topcoat.
• Four (4) Hold-down plates (structural steel plates) for bolting to purchaser’s foundation for seismic and wind load anchoring.
• Static Grounding System: One (1) exterior grounding connection, one (1) 5/8” diameter copper-clad steel grounding rod, one (1) #4AWG copper conductor, and grounding lug(s).
• Signage: D.O.T. hazard classification placard with rust-proof aluminum holder & stainless steel clips; and pressure sensitive NFPA 704 Hazard Rating Sign(s).
• Roof Snow Load: 40 psf
• Wind Load: 110 mph, Exposure C
• Floor Live Load: 500 psf
• Seismic Condition: Zone 4 or Performance Category E