DualSafe™ Buildings Are the Most Code-Compliant, Weather-Resistant Pre-Engineered* Chemical Storage Facility Available.
Extra rugged construction makes SAFETY STORAGE® DualSafe™ buildings the best pre-engineered* storage system that industry has to offer for the safeguarding of flammable and combustible liquids and other hazardous materials that are located within areas that experience severe weather conditions or in coastal environments.
The corrosion-resistant galvanized steel construction provides extra protection and long-lasting performance in punishing coastal environments and other locations that are subject to heavy rain, corrosive saltwater, ice and /or tropical storms. Interior construction of the DualSafe building features galvanized steel structural members to increased strength and stability. DualSafe buildings can be outfitted to meet your specific requirements for environmental safety, security and worker comfort for the storage, handling and dispensing of flammable and combustible liquids and other hazardous materials.
- Fully galvanized steel construction inside and out for maximum corrosion resistance
- Available in UL U491 2-HR. Bi-Directional or UL 490 4-HR. Bi-Directional construction
- Factory Mutual (FM) approved and labeled
- Oversized, leak-tight built-in containment sumps to capture hazardous spills or leaks from damaged containers
- UL-classified 3-hour fire-rated double doors with active-door self-closer systems, security lock and interior safety release to protect building contents from theft and vandalism
- Air vents with 3-hour fire dampers to prevent an accumulation of flammable or explosive vapors
- Durable, chemical-resistant interior and exterior coatings
- Static grounding connection
- Easy relocation using a forklift or crane
- Safety identification signage